Sunday, January 29, 2012

Nihongodeasobou #10

Hello everyone =).
Long time not to write about Nihongo de asobou =).
I am sorry about this =P

For today episode, i will show you how to make a basic sentence in Japanese.

First,watch this video=)




As you see in the video to make a sentence in Japanese.First you have to know the structure of Japanese sentence.

The Japanese sentence structure :

S + + O + + V
NB:Put the verb at the end
is a particle of Subject.There is no meaning of this word.

is a particle of Object.There is also no meaning of this word.

But you have to put this and,if you want to make a sentence in Japanese.

For example:

If we want to say => I drink water.

i => わたし

drink => のむ

water => みず

I drink water => I water drink.=>わたしみずのむ

I eat sushi => I sushi eat =>わたしすしたべる

So,actually it is easy to make a sentence in Japanese as long as you know the structure above,and of course the Japanese word.As a suggestion,try to memorize Japanese's word.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment